compliance due diligence
Stodacom Africa is the market leading provider of solutions that help clients comply with the myriad of anti-money laundering (AML) and anti-bribery and corruption (AB&C) regulations worldwide. Through a combination of in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities, and flexible technology tools Stodacom can help clients
Design, set-up, and implement compliance programs and policies, taking into consideration the complex and unique laws across the world
Establish an overarching compliance strategy and culture, including firm-wide training programs
Manage third party risks leveraging Stodacom Africa’s Third Party Compliance program, a web-based due diligence, governance and compliance platform
Take a risk-based approach to compliance through a broad range of Screening and Monitoring Services and Enhanced Due Diligence capabilities
Respond to potential risks through Stodacom Africa’s investigative, remediation, and look-back solutions
Our primary role is to facilitate the effective management of the compliance risk in our clients’ departments and divisions through, inter alia, the following:
- Setting organisation wide policy and standards for compliance;
- Providing advice on compliance related matters;
- Monitoring the level of compliance on an ongoing basis;
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships with relevant stakeholders;
- Providing assistance to minimize the damage to the organisation’s reputation/image in cases where material transgressions occur;
- Reporting to KI’s, audit committee, line management and regulators.
We facilitate the compilation of a compliance manual in conjunction with the relevant staff and other role-players. The manual is based on the standards and norms provided by the Compliance in Africa, but customised for the specific environment in which our clients function.
The manual addresses: