At Stodacom we collect, process, analyse, and disseminate intelligence that is required for forming policy and plans at the national and international level and to qualities that equip leaders to be effective strategists.
We investigate counterparties and stakeholders; uncover financial anomalies; reveal Politically Exposed Persons; analyse networks; and scrutinize management.
- foresight, the ability to understand trends that present threats or opportunities for an organization;
- visioning, the ability to conceptualize an ideal future state based on foresight and create a process to engage others to implement it;
- system thinking, the ability to perceive, synthesize, and integrate elements that function as a whole to achieve a common purpose.
- motivating, the ability to motivate different people to work together to implement a vision. Understanding what motivates people is based upon another ability, personality intelligence .
- partnering, the ability to develop strategic alliances with individuals, groups and organizations. This quality also depends on personality intelligence