Risk Analysis is a process that helps you identify and manage potential problems that could undermine key business initiatives or projects. Risk Analysis can be complex, as you’ll need to draw on detailed information such as project plans, financial data, security protocols, marketing forecasts, and other relevant information. However, it’s an essential planning tool, and one that could save time, money, and reputations at Stodacom we save you this hussle.
When to Use Our Risk Analysis
Risk analysis is useful in many situations:
- When you’re planning projects, to help you anticipate and neutralize possible problems.
- When you’re deciding whether or not to move forward with a project.
- When you’re improving safety and managing potential risks in the workplace.
- When you’re preparing for events such as equipment or technology failure, theft, staff sickness, or natural disasters.
- When you’re planning for changes in your environment, such as new competitors coming into the market, or changes to government policy.
Country and Sector Risk Profiles
Case Study Analysis
Risk Management Strategy
We disassemble the problem by subjecting it to a rigorous analytic methodology. Our process combines a contextual understanding of the jurisdiction and sector, along with relevant information obtained from a variety of open and proprietary sources.
Our teams of analysts distill the information and identify the key risk factors only where they exist. We present our findings and advice in a concise and structured fashion so clients can make a confident, informed decision.